Flashlight, on the floor, worn thin
Kicking at the mess I’ve become
Play nice? We won’t move the way
you want tonight
Flatline, never been that type
Friction, feel it every night
Fistfight with the doubt inside
Never say it’s done and over
Fever when the noise hits my head
Cold sweat, running down my back
Bad blood, feel it burning through my veins
Low life, no chance,
never going down again (’gain!)
No choice, never backing down again (’gain!)
No voice, still I won’t shut up for you
Never gonna fade into the lines, now
Carry on! Through the noise that
ruins your day, here we are! (we are)
Moving on! Cast no shadow,
breaking through the grey (e-yo e-yo whoa ha!)
Calling out! Everyday,
when you sing it back, we’re so high!
Come on! Come on! Come on!
Flashlight, on the floor, worn thin
Kicking at the mess I’ve become
Play nice? We won’t move the way you want tonight
Make me believe in myself
when I’m falling down
Carry on! Through the noise that
ruins your day, here we are! (we are)
Moving on! Cast no shadow,
breaking through the grey (e-yo e-yo whoa ha!)
Calling out! Every day,
when you sing it back, we’re so high!
Come on! Come on! Come on!
Come on! Come on!
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment