Working day and night it feels like forever
Chasing down the dreams I used to know
Cannot stand still and just wait it out
Counting my days until I flee
Every single day
Wish I could runaway
Leave it all behind and
Find my way
TIME TO BREAK FREE
STAND TALL
Can’t let myself fall.
Hang in there tight
and wait through the night oh
Monday to Tuesday to Wednesday
Living my life with no way
Fighting my struggles
I am counting my days yeah
Can’t wait to slip from the hard way
Freedom’s all don’t you know
We are caught in the reality
Can’t fight it!
Woah oh oh I am counting my days yeah
Forget about the meaning of three days off
Never happened and it never will
Trying not to die. Don’t pity on yourself
Ah ah. Count down.
Mark the fucking date and count it down.
TIME TO BREAK FREE
STAND TALL
Can’t let myself fall.
Hang in there tight
and wait through the night oh
Monday to Tuesday to Wednesday
Living my life with no way
Fighting my struggles
I am counting my days yeah
Can’t wait to slip from the hard way
Freedom’s all don’t you know
We are caught in the reality
Can’t fight it!
Woah oh oh I am counting my days yeah
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment