Skip to main content

Broken Wedding - 더 발룬티어스 (The Volunteers)


The substance of us As ourselves  Can’t count it, can’t put a value on it We cannot describe  If it’s metal, steel or diamond But it is something special, for sure  We are so different  There were troubles that followed you around Back then, I thought they were mine You sometimes hid away  I know our worlds are breaking down  Now I’m singing blues at some wedding  Total strangers are getting married  I have no idea what I’m singing  Thinking ‘bout us  We are so much like a broken wedding You run away I just cry and cry  The surface of us lies under water Can’t tell, can’t face it if we’re sinking Can’t define if it’s love or just the fear of letting it all go Tell me, is it over in your head? We are so different  There were labels that followed me around Back then, you taught me how to let them slip away Without you, my world would’ve broken down Now I’m staring at the bride   Does she know the way she’s smiling?   Can he see how beautiful she is? Will they last forever?   Wanna know what forever feels like,  With you   Less bitter than we’re now Even if it falls like a sandcastle   This time, don’t run away Could we build it again? Now I’m singing blues at some wedding  Total strangers are getting married  I have no idea what I’m singing  Thinking ‘bout us  We are so much like a broken wedding Let's run away   Before we fall apart   What if I run away, Would it make you cry?

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...