If you have time
Come visit me
I’m far away
But who else misses you more than me
Before you leave here, promise me
We’ll meet again, I won’t let you go
You’re the reason why I keep breathing
You make me feel alive
My time is all yours
If you have time
Come stay with me
When you’re gone, I slowly fade
So if you have time
Come bring me back to life
Before you leave here, promise me
We’ll meet again, I won’t let you go
You’re the reason why I keep breathing
You make me feel alive
My time is all yours
Before you leave here, promise me
We’ll meet again, I won’t let you go
You’re the reason why I keep breathing
You make me feel alive
Before you leave here, promise me
We’ll meet again, I won’t let you go
You’re the reason why I keep breathing
You make me feel alive
My time is all yours
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment