Skip to main content

happysad - 더 발룬티어스 (The Volunteers)


I caught you dabbing your eyes with a soap I knew it’d make you cry even more I've been looking for fun or someone Not the kind that breaks me, someone gentle I knew the match wouldn’t catch in you Your eyes dropped a hint, “Will this do?” I fell under your spell like it was true Found you I was lost and found you You’re happy, then sad again But I’ll find you again I don't think anyone can fix you I don’t think I’m the one for you But all I can say is I found you Even when you're sad again, I adore you You’re happy, then sad again But I’ll find you again You’re happy, then sad again But I’ll find you again You’re happy, then sad again But I’ll.. One quick glance told me you still think ‘bout "Why do I put up with all of this life?" Being corrected isn’t what you need So, you act like you threw out all of your heart When you taught me how to be happy “Being sad means you’re still happy” Happy being sad, that’s lovely You and I are so lucky to have each other Truly, I’m glad I found you I’m happy being sad again We’re fine, being sad again I don't think anyone can fix you I don’t think I’m the one for you But all I can say is I found you Even when you're sad again, I adore you You’re happy, then sad again But I’ll find you again You’re happy, then sad again But I’ll find you again I’m happy being sad again We’re fine, being sad again

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...