No matter how far I would go
Never really knew my mind
I believe that’s when I took my step aside
Why I smiled that night
Why I cried out loud that night
Doesn’t really matter anymore
So don’t wait up darling let’s say goodnight
And pray that dreams will be kind tonight
Chasing down for my own distant light
I know I couldn't get back to you
All the points I made
Might as just be a mistake
There’s no turning back
Oh, I regret to say
Why I laughed that night
Why I got upset that night
Doesn’t really matter anymore
So don’t wait up darling let’s say goodnight
And pray that dreams will be kind tonight
Chasing down for my own distant light
I know I can’t get back to you
So if this is our own goodbye
Will your eyes still shine inside
my dreams tonight
So don’t wait up darling let’s say goodnight
And pray that dreams will be kind tonight
Chasing down for my own distant light
I know I can’t get back to you
So don’t wait up darling let’s say goodnight
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment