The street feels like a wave tonight
Along that flow, I can take you home
Oh I'll give you space to breathe
I'll swim with you through your day
When you're standing at the stop
The moonlight will shine down on you
멀리 떠나고 싶은 날
The breeze will push you from behind
To a place where no one's ever been
We can leave it all and stay
어김없이 You'll think of the things you left behind
It's time to go back
The street feels like a wave tonight
Along that flow, I can take you home
Oh I'll give you space to breathe
I'll swim with you through your day
Every day you take the hard way through
Even if the autumn trees hurt you
Babe I'll take away all your blues
So you never let go till the end
To a place where no one's ever been
We can leave it all and stay
어김없이 You'll think of the things you left behind
It's time to go back
The street feels like a wave tonight
Along that flow, I can take you home
Oh I'll give you space to breathe
I'll swim with you through your day
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment