Damn baby
내 맘 모르겠어?
Wait a min
Oh my god 우리 계속 왜 이래
Hold me close 그러지마 baby
Baby
Pour it up now
Takin' shots like
Now I'm tryna get it off my mind
It don't matter 자나깨나 너만
빌어먹을, 넌 어때 oh my baby
Got me going so crazy
Cuz u know ur my babe
I'm in a wreck
JENNA on my neck
So u know I got yo back
I'm your man
Damn baby
내 맘 모르겠어?
Wait a min
Oh my god 우리 계속 왜 이래
Hold me close 그러지마 baby
Baby
You treat my w's as your own and you
Make me feel like I'm faded here with you
It's been months since I felt your touch
Dying to know what's been up
Spin the block just to mix it up
Spill the words while I bit my tongue
Tell me how you feel I'm on the run
Please baby please
Don't let me go
Cuz this time I know
Damn baby
정말 모르겠어?
Wait a min
Oh my god 우리 계속 왜 이래
Hold me close 그러지마 baby
Baby
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment