I called you when I needed you
Can you call this time
Cause you been on my mind
It's been way too long
Can you hear me out
(It's been way too long)
Can you feel my heart)
Can you call this time
Would you hear my mind
Needed you
I need your energy
What we waiting for
Even when we fight
Still
Love you
Call me this time
I can't
Let it go
Prayed for peace, there's battle in my mind
I pray for sleep, I might need me a lullaby
A full house feels empty
I wanna leave but see,
my loneliness just wouldn't let me
Lookin' at the mirror just to tell the time
Imagine all the things at home you shouldn't try
Think it was easier when you were here
Then I remember all the reasons why
Isn't it great that I'm so strong
So that you can move right along
Isn't it nice that I'm so strong
So that you can move right along
I called you when I needed you
Can you call this time
Cause you been on my mind
It's been way too long
Can you hear me out
(It's been way too long)
(Can you feel my heart)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment