Always been hard to say
You made me stutter babe
Know I should leave you there
Why would you call my name
Where’d you go
Thought we had some time
I’ve been wasted
Since you walked away
아마 넌 이미 오랜 시간 날 지워 왔나 봐
I couldn’t tell you were lettin' go
(Uh huh)
It’s hard to know that you’re really gone
(Uh huh)
네 기억이 눈에서 흘러
You’re all I need
But you’re not here
Tryin' not to fall apart,
but time still seems to breathe
Am I useless
What was I to you?
All we got is silence
Nothing left to lose
Tell me why
Baby, tell me why
Ah Ah
Ah Ah
Ah Ah
Ah Ah
Trynna fight this feeling
You know I’m falling, babe
Talk about it with me
지울 수 없었던 그 memories
It’s bad for me
Don’t bring it back to me
Cause I can feel my nights getting cold
(Uh huh)
다시 난 또 miss you and your touch
(Uh huh)
We used to think about
what we've done, over fightin'
Wish I could let go
I’m sorry for the things that I’ve done
Am I useless
What was I to you?
All we got is silence
Nothing left to lose
Tell me why
Baby, tell me why
Ah Ah
Ah Ah
Ah Ah
Ah Ah
Always been hard to say
You made me stutter babe
Know I should leave you there
Why would you call my name
Always been hard to say
You made me stutter babe
Know I should leave you there
Why would you call my name
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment