BESAME
No, not much else to say
I can’t wait
To hold you in my hand
BESAME
Nobody’s here
Cause right now it’s just you and me
Oh baby, besame mucho babe yeah
You know I try
But when you look me with those eyes
I can’t help myself but to smile
Your pretty hands,
Won’t you place them both in mine
You know I only hold you right
알잖아
멀리 있든, 잠시 가든 I’m yours you know
네가 날 부르면 I’m right there by your phone
Leave all your problems
When you’re dancing to this song
Can make your dreams come true so
Don’t say no
Yeah, come on girl
BESAME
No, not much else to say
I can’t wait
To hold you in my hand
BESAME
Nobody’s here
Cause right now it’s just you and me
Oh baby, besame mucho babe yeah
I ain’t playing no games,
No hideaway
When I say what I mean, I mean it straight
Wouldn’t feel this high,
If it weren’t me, bet
So why the waiting?
알잖아
멀리 있든, 잠시 가든 I’m yours you know
네가 날 부르면 I’m right there by your phone
Leave all your problems
When you’re dancing to this song
Can make your dreams come true so
Don’t say no
BESAME
No, not much else to say
I can’t wait
To hold you in my hand
BESAME
Nobody’s here
Cause right now it’s just you and me
Oh baby, besame mucho babe yeah
BESAME, SAME
BESAME
BESAME, SAME
BESAME
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment