Farewell, still I have thousand things to say
But I can feel it sure that I can’t say
Woah-oh wishes stay forever
While memories fade out
By the light we find out
it’s time to say goodbye
and the melody of our night passes by
Woah-oh wishes stay forever
Sadly, yes, take care
und auf Wiedersehen
Feel kinda stupid. Lost track of my time.
Lost count of my shots.
Only the stars can tell
Far from being wasted.
Seems like everything was fine.
Nothing’s in my mind. It’s all closing down
Oh, tick and tock. Nothings gonna
feel the way it was.
Oh, when the night collapses on me,
Now it’s
Farewell, still I have thousand things to say
But I can feel it sure that I can’t say
Woah-oh wishes stay forever
While memories fade out
By the light we find out it’s time to say goodbye
Woah-oh wishes stay forever
Sadly, yes, take care and auf wieder
Sadly, yes, take care und auf Wiedersehen
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment