Skip to main content

16 Bit (KARINA Solo) - aespa


I’m breaking down 이 깊은 어둠 속에 갇혀 나 I’ve had enough 똑같은 환상 속에 빠졌나 These days I can’t picture my face 눈을 뜨면 다를까 Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m 16 Bit Pixelated I can’t focus on me baby no Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Pixelated In a thousand pieces 되돌려줘 So real me bye Ah Ah Ah Ah I can’t do anything to stop me Can’t no more 비겁해진 Attitude No more gain, no more Baby now shut dat Blah blah blah Is that all you got? Yeah Daily been so much a Battle or 2 (Battle or 2) Nada for you (Nada for you) Sorry, camouflaged Don’t you wanna breathe? Come out (Don’t you wanna breathe?) Story, without any lies A tragedy, Ms. RIP, I came for a reason These days I can’t picture my face 벗어날 수 없을까 Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Pixelated (Pixelated) In a thousand pieces (In a thousand pieces) 되돌려줘 so real me bye (Real me bye) Ah Ah Ah Ah I can’t do anything to stop me Can’t no more 비겁해진 Attitude No more gain, no more Click once to repeat Click once to delete Oh Look I’m faded now Click once to repeat Click once to delete Oh I’m gon’ phase you out Click once to repeat (Once to repeat) Click once to delete (Once to delete) Oh Look I’m faded now Click once to repeat (Once to repeat) Click once to delete (Once to delete) Once to delete Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m 16 Bit Pixelated 아무것도 찾질 못해 No Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...