Where is she going?
Is it the hair, or the top
Got me roaming around like a tourist
(and you’re the florist)
Imma go where your wind goes all night
Coco butter, no. 5
From skin to skin
Caught your gentle eyes on mine
So intimate
(I said)
Stop right there
Baby want you near
Breaking out like fashion nova
My sight clear
Baby want you here
From New York to Oklahoma
Right there
Baby want you near
Moving like a casa nova
My sight clear
Baby want you here
Guided by your sweet aroma
Is it?
How I slip from your sight when you long for my time
Is it?
How my lips give you hints of your bliss
Baby girl it is,
You turn it into your show
Raining powders of gold
You smell like perfection so
(I said)
Stop right there
Baby want you near
Breaking out like fashion nova
My sight clear
Baby want you here
From New York to Oklahoma
Right there
Baby want you near
Moving like a casa nova
My sight clear
Baby want you here
Guided by your sweet aroma
Where'd you go, I just want to know
A pleasant scent I hope to please ya
Right before you go, spray and set the tone
Wrist to my neck before I meet ya
Where'd you go, I just want to know
I’ll leave a trace to tease ya
Where do we go when we trust intuition
Where do we go?
(I said)
Stop right there
Baby want you near
Breaking out like fashion nova
My sight clear
Baby want you here
From New York to Oklahoma
Right there
Baby want you near
Moving like a casa nova
My sight clear
Baby want you here
Guided by your sweet aroma
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment