I wrote this song
a few days ago
rewinding the 톡
we shared
Don’t mind
The real thing I want to give you, my love,
is my heart, you know?
Not just a perfume stick
That’s all
One day I called you without reason
late at night, remember?
This is how I..
I ask you out
I miss you, alright
but you don't know
Oh you don’t know or
pretending you don’t know
yeah, you don’t know
I wasted my time
trying to read your mind
staring all night
Still I care
Don’t mind
I made a song for you
don’t even know
with beautiful notes
If you hear me now, sing along
One day I called you without reason
late at night, remember?
Why am I still here by your side
I miss you, alright
but you don't know
Oh you don’t know or
pretending you don’t know
yeah, you don’t know
I’m just a girl
who can’t say no no no
You’ll always be the one
who gets love love love
I’m just a girl
who can’t say no no no
You’ll always be the one
who gets all my love
I wrote this song
a few days ago
rewinding the 톡
we shared
Don’t mind
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment