Skip to main content

''RBF'' - 더 발룬티어스 (The Volunteers)


Well-coiffed Slicked-back, gelled hair, smells expensive A little greasy, chipped-off nails I got that resting bitch face, y’all said Of course, cause you bore me Hey, don’t read too deep, man You’ll just end up disappointed I wear that “rest in peace” face, now Honey, it’s just your take I’m not here to be liked Or to be right Just passing through But you don’t know what I mean when I keep quiet Distant? Resistant? Yeah, you felt that friction, Sorry, didn't fit your sweet-girl fiction Messy situation, dirty vibration, Tell me, who’s the saint knockin' on my door?  Sometimes I’m frozen, sometimes I’m a fire, Under the radar, higher and higher No makeup on my soul, no fake embrace, Just a raw-cut rhythm on my resting face Spilling the wine, leaving stains on the track, A high-voltage wire that you cannot touch back Too numb to bleed, or bleeding too much, I'm out of your reach, I'm a ghost you can't clutch Stripped to the bone, nothing left to defend, Just a baseline walking where the fakes pretend You can scratch the surface,  You can't read my face Let the speakers blow, let the system crash I’m not here to be liked or to be right Just passing through (Just a drifter... passing dead of night) But you don’t know what I mean When I keep quiet (Read the cover, miss the page, Quiet twist...  hidden on the list) Out of my mind, out of bound, You're not around  Who gives a damn, it's all the same, I left you behind

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...