Help me understand
What have you done to me
Baby, don’t you use my feeling
You’ll never be able to know
How much I’m into you
Tell me tell me babe
All I’m asking for is what you’re thinking
Don’t you play with me
Can you see this scars on me?
You’re dangerous. I’m getting bruises
I’m crying on that bleeding trees
because of my heart of you
Please come, come into my heart
I’m opened already, I’m waiting already
I was tryna bring my all for you
because of my heart of you
Bring me into your heart
Baby dare me, send a raiding party
to capture my heart of you
dangerous. I’m bleeding
I’m crying on that bleeding trees
because of my heart of you
come into my heart
I’m opened, waiting already
I was tryna bring my all for you
because of my heart of you
Bring me into your heart
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment