From the top of the city
I just wanna know if you loving on me
Now she got me booted up
Now she wanna run me up
Are you down for me
Ain’t she lovely
I just wanna know if you meant for me
If you’re down for me
All you gotta know that my love ain’t free
Now she wanna go and she shining
like a stunna
I can feel she loves fsho and
she got it like no other
Got me up Im waiting for your facetime
Just be your whole self in the late night
We can go and fly to the moon
Drop dead gorgeous yeah that’s you
And we ain’t gotta follow no rules
Let me love on you
Pick the time and the place
You ain’t gotta wait
Hop up in the foreign and
we’ll be there right away
All you gotta say
Is tell me bout your day
And you ain’t gotta worry
cause you got a pretty face
You and I
Are the same huh
Rendezvous
On the same night
Why do you
Gotta say why
So let’s just fall in love at the same time
Ah-ha
Yeah
알려줘 알려줘, 그들에게 right now
From the top of the city
I just wanna know if you loving on me
Now she got me booted up
Now she wanna run me up
Are you down for me
Ain’t she lovely
I just wanna know if you meant for me
If you’re down for me
All you gotta know that my love ain’t free
Ain't nothing free
Yeah you got time for me (I know)
그래 우리 사랑은 너에게 달렸지 (You, you)
계속 달리고 또 달려
그대 앞으로
널 뺀 그 나머진 (어?)
너의 다음으로 (뒤로)
미뤄둘 테니까
그녀에게 걱정하지 말라 전해
예전에 그놈들이 알던 놈은 아니라네
참 아이러니해, 이 상황이
많이 변해버렸네, 너의 바램이
Yeah I'm back with a hell of a vibe
They ain't really want me
Now they wanna party
One shot, two shots, one with the body
We at the top of Seoul
이 새*들 답 없어
난 아직 변한 건 없어
너희들은 아직도 헛소리 whoa
Tell the pretty girls, 아쉬워서
Yeah, dance dance
All night long
Ah-ha
Yeah
Gotta let 'em know
알려줘 whoa whoa
From the top of the city
I just wanna know if you loving on me
Now she got me booted up
Now she wanna run me up
Are you down for me
Ain’t she lovely
I just wanna know if you meant for me
If you’re down for me
All you gotta know that my love ain’t free
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment