Skip to main content

두번째 서랍 (The 2nd Drawer) - Girls Generation's Sunny [The Queen's Classroom OST]

Du Beonjjae Seorab (The 2nd Drawer)
Girls Generation
TaeyeonJessicaSunnyTiffany- SooyoungHyoyeonYuriYoona - Seohyun
여왕의 교실 번째 서랍’ (MBC 수목드라마)/The Queen’s Classroom OST ‘The 2nd Drawer’
[2013.06.13]
SM Entertainment – Li Wei Media.com Networks – Camp Holdings


작사/Lyrics: 두번째 서랍/The 2nd Drawer
작곡/Composer: 지평권/Ji Pyeong Kwon
편곡/Arranger: 신형/Shin Hyeong



== HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION ==

오늘도 안부를 묻죠
Oneuldo nan anbureul mutjyo
지친 하루를 홀로 걸어온 나에게
Jichin harureul hollo georeoon naege
세상에게 빌려온 꿈은
Sesangege billyeoon kkumeun
하루만큼 닳아만 가는데
Haru mankeum dalhaman ganeunde
이런 나도 괜찮을까요
Ireon nado gwaenchaneulkkayo

내가 바란다면 내가 원한다면 꿈이 되나요-
Naega barandamyeon naega wonhandamyeon kkumi doenayo-
별이 지지않는 마음으로 있나요
Byeori jiji anheun maeumeuro sal su ittnayo

오랜 물음들을 디뎌서 길을 왔을
Oraen mureum deureul didyeoseo meon gireul wasseul ddae
그런 나를 맞아 그대 말해주네요
Geureon nareul maja geudae malhaejuneyo
찾아 헤맨
Na chaja hemaen
그건 나란걸
Geugeon naran geol

내일의 내게 안부를 묻죠
Naeirui naege anbureul mutjyo
다친 마음은 조금 아물고 있는지
Dachin maeumeun jogeum amulgo ittneunji
세상에게 받아온 상처
Sesangege badaon sangcheo
하루만큼 늘어만 가는데
Haru mankeum neureoman ganeunde
이런 나도 괜찮을까요
Ireon nado gwaenchanheulkka

다시 기다려야 다시 다가가야 함께 있나요
Dashi gidaryeoya dashi dagagaya hamkke ittnayo
비에 젖지 않는 마음으로 있나요
Bie jeotji anhneun maeumeuro sal su ittnayo

오랜 물음들을 디뎌서 길을 왔을
Oraen mureumdeureul didyeoseo meon gireul wasseul ddae
그런 나를 맞아 그대 말해 주네요
Geureon nareul maja geudae malhae juneyo

내가 지킨 꿈들이 지켜준다고
Naega jikhin kkum deuri nal jikhyeo jundago
내가 놓지 않은 손들이 잡아준다고
Naega nohji anheun son deuri jaba jundago
자라게 계절 지나 그대를 만나요
Nal jarage han gyejeol jina geudaereul mannayo
외로웠던 시간에 인사를 건네요
Oerowottdeon shigane insareul geonneyo

괜찮아요
Na gwaenchanhayo
그대 있으니
Geudae isseuni
꿈이 있으니
Kkumi isseuni

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정

Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm



== ENGLISH TRANSLATION ==

Again today, I ask myself how I’m doing
To me, who has walked alone on this tiring day
The dreams that I borrowed from this world
They are wearing out day by day
Will I be okay?

If I hope for it, if I want it, will it become a dream?
Can I live with a heart that is like a star that never falls?

When I came on this far path after stepping on those long-time questions
You face me and tell me
What I’ve been looking for is me

I ask the future me, how I’m doing
Is my hurt heart healing a little?
The scars I’ve received from the world
They are increasing day by day
Will I be okay?

If I wait again, if I go again, will we be together?
Can I live with a heart that doesn’t get wet from the rain?

When I came on this far path after stepping on those long-time questions
You face me and tell me

The dreams that I’ve watched over will watch over me
The hands that I haven’t let go of will hold onto me
After the seasons that made me grow have passed, I met you
I say goodbye to the lonely times

I’m okay
Because I have you
Because I have dreams


English translation by



== INDONESIAN TRANSLATION ==

Lagi hari ini, aku menanyakan diriku sendiri bagaimana yang ku lakukan
Bagiku, yang berjalan sendirian di hari yang melelahkan ini
Impian yang ku pinjam dari dunia ini
Hari demi hari mereka melelahkan
Akankah aku membaik?

Jika aku mengharapkannya, akankah menjadi sebuah impian?
Bisakah aku hidup dengan sebuah hati yang seperti sebuah bintang yang tak pernah jatuh?

Ketika aku datang di jalanan yang jauh setelah melangkah di pertanyaan lama itu
Kau menghadapiku dan memberitahuku
Apa yang ku cari adalah diriku

Aku menanyakan masa depanku, bagaimana yang ku lakukan
Adalah luka hatiku yang sedikit sembuh?
Luka yang ku terima dari dunia
Hari demi hari mereka bertambah
Akankah aku membaik?

Jika aku menunggu lagi, jika aku pergi lagi, akankah kita bisa bersama?
Bisakah aku hidup dengan sebuah hati yang tak pernah basah karena hujan?

Ketika aku datang di jalanan yang jauh setelah melangkah di pertanyaan lama itu
Kau menghadapiku dan memberitahuku

Impian yang aku saksikan akan menyaksikanku
Tangan yang tak pernah ku biarkan pergi akan menggenggamku
Setelah musim yang membuatku tumbuh berlalu, aku bertemu denganmu
Aku mengatakan perpisahan pada saat kesepian

Aku baik
Karena aku memilikimu
Karena aku memiliki impian


Indonesian translation by JH_Nimm



Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike