I said please, just disappear
'Cause all I ever see reminds me of you
Everything that you left right here
Will always make me grieve
It reminds me of you
I don’t understand
What you’ve done to me
You don’t even pay rent,
Living inside of me
You messed up my head
And you took out the key
I ain’t mad at you
Just tired of playing fuckin' hide and seek
Oh, oh
I said I moved on, why am I still holding on?
What an irony, I’d be the best version of me
If you had never said that shit
(I can’t believe you’re gone)
I swear I know I have to let it go
But this is harder than I thought
'Cause the feeling’s hanging around me, baby
(I can’t believe you’re gone)
If I should keep my word,
would you even care at all?
I know it’s too late
I said please, just disappear
'Cause all I ever see
reminds me of you
Everything that you left right here
Will always make me grieve
It reminds me of you
da-da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da
reminds me of you
da-da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da-da
da-da-da
reminds me of you
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment