Skip to main content

Lucky Strike - LOTIAN feat. 행성 (Haengseong)


This is how it starts, what I remember We were only kids dreaming of wonders Didn't know the feeling would have a finish line Sunny days, the rushing of a cool breeze Oh how it feels so sweet just like a daydream Can we keep our simple innocence of a child I don’t mind No matter what it looks like Can't undo The things that I wish I would've knew Cause there would be nothing without you Wanna get it right this time with you Cause you know 7 days are too long to be waiting to see someone like you You know I’ve got something good for you Oh why are you feeling so so blue Cause you know time with you is priceless and I’ve got a lucky lucky strike for you Woo woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo Oh and I’ve got a lucky lucky strike for you Up in the air but one thing's for certain Nothing lasts forever, I'm wondering Will we ever know what real happiness is like? Doesn't feel the same when someone's missing Want to keep you close, but you're insisting There's nothing we can do cuz the ball is rolling down I don’t mind No matter what it looks like Can't undo The things that I wish I would've knew Cause there would be nothing without you Wanna get it right this time with you Cause you know 7 days are too long to be waiting to see someone like you You know I’ve got something good for you Oh why are you feeling so so blue Cause you know time with you is priceless and I’ve got a lucky lucky strike for you Woo woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo Oh and I’ve got a lucky lucky strike for you and I’ve got a lucky lucky strike for you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...