Skip to main content

flower - 라일리 (lyli.)


I just over time with you I just stay in the night with you Call the morning that brings the flowers I just over time with you I just bloom at the dawn with you Hold the moment still for the one 언제나의 결말이 모두 시간에 쫓기듯이 막을 내려 마음이 바래는 저곳을 보니 무너지기 벅찬 것을 Still it plays like a film, only for you 이대로 너에게만은 여기 시간을 넘어 함께한 순간을 간직한 만큼이라 I just over time with you I just stay in the night with you Call the morning that brings the flowers I just over time with you I just bloom at the dawn with you Hold the moment still for the one Oh-oh Oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh- 피어날 작은 꿈속에서 언젠가의 속삭임 그 안에서 흐린 물속 비춰진 나를 보니 숨죽여 고개를 숙인 빛 Still it plays like a film, only for you 이대로 너에게만은 여기 시간을 넘어 함께한 순간을 간직한 만큼이라 I just over time with you I just stay in the night with you Call the morning that brings the flowers I just over time with you I just bloom at the dawn with you Hold the moment still for the one You can see all of it You can stay till it’s over You can see all of it You can keep all the days and make them one Oh-oh Oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...