Skip to main content

7EVEN - 키드밀리 (Kid Milli) & 트레이드 엘 (Trade L)


Let’s go pop out Pop 7EVEN pills With no drop top I can put you on the sky Lucky 7EVEN 행운, 기적 바래 그래서 poppin’, who 7EVEN pills 행운이 너에게 닿길 바라, who, who Grab that motorcycle, oui oui 친구들과 geek, geek Party all the weekend Hold it tight, too deep in 데님 청바지 폰은 꺼놨지 난 알 것 같지 Yea I got a feeling I, I got a feeling Took her to my place I’ll show you That’s my friend, my city 눈 깜빡하니까 그 친구는 벌써 사라졌지 Studio junkie, that’s my A.K.A. 내 지문, fingerprint 열어 phone을 잠금 해제 친구들에게 전화 걸어 처음 보는 사람 같아 전화번호는 사양할까 One, two, three And after that 또 one, two, three One, two, three And after that 또 one, two, three Plus one, two, three Let’s go pop out Pop 7EVEN pills With no drop top I can put you on the sky Lucky 7EVEN 행운, 기적 바래 그래서 poppin’, who 7EVEN pills 행운이 너에게 닿길 바라, who, who Grab that motorcycle, oui oui 친구들과 geek, geek Party all the weekend Hold it tight, too deep in 데님 청바지 폰은 꺼놨지 난 알 것 같지 Girl, I do this s**t for win So my wallet steepin’ green tea 난 한 걸음 더 튀 튀 네가 따라올 때쯤 이미 알아봐 호텔 front에서 난 front man It ain’t frontin’ 그러니 cam 뒤의 삶은 비밀 날 기다린대 till my calendar clear 나도 그녀뿐 딴 여잔 BRN s**t 그래도 최 씨 고집, 할 건 해야만 해 그럼 할 말이 넘칠걸 when we run it back Let’s go pop out 어, 매년 더 늘어 weight 아마도 너의 favorite 내 딱가리 아마도 너의 favorite은 copying my s**t So trust me, I’m goin’ up 7EVEN pills, taste the rainbow 이태원 sx, hit it raw 내 시야 turnin’ to green and blue Y’all trust me, I’m goin’ up 7EVEN pills, taste the rainbow I ain’t goin’ back to broke Let’s go wee wee wee wee wee Let’s go pop out Pop 7EVEN pills With no drop top I can put you on the sky Lucky 7EVEN 행운, 기적 바래 그래서 poppin’, who 7EVEN pills 행운이 너에게 닿길 바라, who, who Grab that motorcycle, oui oui 친구들과 geek, geek Party all the weekend Hold it tight, too deep in 데님 청바지 폰은 꺼놨지 난 알 것 같지

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...