Skip to main content

how to fall out of love - Kate Kim


Who said I’d be fine? That I’d get better with time What could possibly make me mentally Feel like I’m doing alright? Never thought I’d be like this, no, no ‘Cause honestly, I thought I’d know, whoa But no, I don’t know what to do (Step 1) I take a deep breath, and I (Step 2) Turn up the radio real high
 (Step 3) Mute every song that takes me back to you (Step 4) I pick myself up and I (Step 5) Go for a ride Think I’m good, put my foot on the pedal now You came into my life with no warning signs or guide Now you’re gone and I’m on my own, lonely Just one look is all it took to fall in love with you But falling out is a mystery Winter comes and goes This time it took you with it I prayed I’d be okay with it I believe that I’d get through with it It’s the echoes of us, the ghost of what was Playing on repeat, every thought, every touch That keeps delaying this whole process And I’m right back at square one (Step 1) I get myself out of bed (Step 2) An iced Americano in my hand
 (Step 3) Hit up my girls and paint the town real red (Step 4) I pick myself up and I (Step 5) I write this song I don’t know, but I know it’s all over now You came into my life with no warning signs or guide Now you’re gone and I’m on my own, lonely Just one look is all it took to fall in love with you But falling out is a mystery Oh, once I truly believed that you were the only one How could I think that love was enough? Just one wish, and after this, I’ll leave it to the stars And learn how to fall out of love

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...