Skip to main content

Butterflies - Mac Miller


Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah You smell just like lilac wine, little bit of nostalgia Rewind back time to when I first learned to love ya But she passin' me by, she burnin' rubber In these slideshows in my mind, woah She play it cool, but her eyes don't lie though (Oh) Better drive slow (Babe) If you wanna take a ride on the high road (Yeah; Woah) And your mind so passionate, your love what I'm after, and That feelin' so unfamiliar, I only imagine it Dream girl, you're my make-believe girl I'ma bet it all on you I'ma cheer you up, why you been so blue? Yeah I'ma put you in a mood Baby girl, them butterflies stick like glue Butterflies (Butterflies; Yeah) Butterflies stick like glue (Butterflies) Butterflies (Butterflies) Butterflies stick like glue (Yeah, okay; Yeah) Beauty queen, beauty queen, straight out of a movie scene Touchin' on your body, I can feel you in a lucid dream This my imagination, ooh, you keep me fascinated You are a forbidden fruit, I be apple tastin' She is glowin', babe I think I need a moment, I keep you open late Do you even know my name? (Or am I a stranger?) Yeah, she dancin' on the street, it's her favorite ol' song And she playin' out the stereo, the radio on Do she love me like I love her? Use me when she need a lover? Yeah, she got me under her spell, goin' rounds, ring the bell I'ma bet it all on you I'ma cheer you up, why you been so blue? Yeah I'ma put you in a mood Baby girl, them butterflies stick like glue (Glue) Butterflies (Butterflies; Yeah) Butterflies stick like glue (Butterflies) Butterflies (Butterflies) Butterflies stick like glue (Woah) There's no emotion powerful as love There's no emotion powerful as love, oh, woah No emotion powerful as love As love As love, oh, woah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...