Skip to main content

Skin - Mac Miller


You hide your skin like ya shy or did somethin' wrong You stylish when you got nothin' on, yeah And all I do is make these fuckin' songs So, finally, I made a fuckin' song And now she comin' closer Up she goes, she wanna jump my bones You want it, don't ya? I was a soldier, now I'm comin' home, the war is over Kick down the door, I hold your bends, you never break You need to smell your sweet aroma See, I knows you smell like cinnamon, kissin' your lips I lick my fingertips and get your clitoris in the mix My dick on business trips My tongue twistin' is ticklin' just a little bit I'm swimmin' inside of your skin like a river In the Caribbean It's okay that you like it, babe (I like it, baby) And it's alright that you misbehave It's okay to be this way (This way) To live this way, baby, baby (Ooh, baby) Chillin' with the AC (The way we are) That's just the way that we are You and me, super freaks, here we are (The way we are) I'm takin' care of each and every part I open up your legs and go straight for your heart The way we are, the way we are Said I'm too divine, I'm too divine, yeah; too divine Who am I? Well; I'm Mr. Superfly I'm Mr. Ooh-He-Blew-Your-Mind, hot as June, July I wanna make your waterfall Girl, you my paintin', you my art installation Gonna fuck you, put you on the wall All I wanna do is show you off, I want to put you on Why would I ever blow you off? Right now, let's go get lost Jet, I've been way too high for way too long I'm so exhausted Whether that's your mind or line, we still get crossed First your name is gone Never understand until you have to stand alone Can I have a hand to hold? A Band-Aid for my damaged soul, I paint the planet gold I swear I'm Michelangelo, I don't understand these hoes They didn't want a man when it was, "Man, I'm broke" And now they know me and what I don't need You gon' see it's gon' be what it's gon' be (The way we are) That's just the way that we are You and me, super freaks, here we are (The way we are) I'm takin' care of each and every part I open up your legs and go straight for your heart The way we are, the way we are These hoes These hoes Taste this, taste, taste this These hoes Taste this, taste, taste this These hoes

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...