Skip to main content

Drop That! - 클로즈 유어 아이즈 (CLOSE YOUR EYES)


Ya Ya Ya Uh Mama ain’t raise no punk Ya Ya Ya Uh So come on Black jeans, cap, empty street 너네 오늘 뭐 해? Come tonight Tight shoes, feet burning up 그냥 구겨 넣어 Fun tonight Wavy, let go From the get-go Think you forgot my name Doesn’t matter 얼마나 좋을까 Drop that, 네가 누구든 We don’t care 지저분한 게 더 Fit 해 I don't wanna hear about a this, that, this, that, baby Drop that, 망설일 거면 Just stay there 비틀거리는 게 뭐 어때 I don't wanna hear about a this, that, this, that, baby (We got no restrictions) Ya Ya Ya Uh Mama ain’t raise no punk Ya Ya Ya Uh Mama you raised a star Ya Ya Ya Uh Mama I raise the bar Shining, I’m a light that dark, whole team on the stage So you know I go hard 얘길 해보자 이 밤에 춤을 춥시다 이렇게 발 맞춰 걸어 엇박으로 I’m with that with that I got a hundred lyrics in my phone Yeah 괴로운 생각 말고 Like Marvin Gaye, let’s get it on 웃어 이 밤 다 가도록 Drop that, 네가 누구든 We don’t care 지저분한 게 더 Fit 해 I don't wanna hear about a this, that, this, that, baby Drop that, 망설일 거면 Just stay there 비틀거리는 게 뭐 어때 I don't wanna hear about a this, that, this, that, baby Take it low 아무 소리 없이 살금살금 숨죽여 머릴 낮추고 (uh) Let it flow 나는 자유롭게 걸어가 휘청거리는 바람처럼 (uh) Feel the flow 지금 이 흐름에 몸을 맡겨 아득아득해져 버린 밤 Take it up 웃어 이 밤이 가도록 What can we say Come, come, baby, let's dance I'm taking the fast lane Come, come, baby, let's dance I see the light, hot lights ringing Come, come, baby, let's dance I'm taking the fast lane Put your hands up when you step down Cause everybody talk when you stick your neck out Ya Ya Ya Uh Mama ain’t raise no punk Ya Ya Ya Uh Mama you raised a star Ya Ya Ya Uh Mama I raise the bar Shining, I’m a light that dark, whole team on the stage So you know I go hard

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...