Skip to main content

Feels - 제인 (JAYN)


Yeah, so can't you see it's better with me What I wanna feel is so habitual, yeah So baby, can we take it slowly 'Cause I wish you would just bring it on Tell me, can you imagine that Me and you so picture perfect Who said that I'm taking you all for granted Don't act like it's better that We're just on a different path I been looking bigger picture, girl Can't nobody hold you like I do Feeling like it's right Don't know why it feels so right Is it 'cause you're on my mind? Feelings I can't hide That I cannot keep inside Emotional or trauma What's the point in that? It ain't tragic if we last Gotta leave that in the past Do whatever I say, yeah Feelings I can't hide That I cannot keep inside There's no better you and I Put that on my life No matter what you need, I'll be the one I'm better than your other one Tell me how you're comfortable You know he cannot hold you down It don't matter what you do It don't matter what you say It don't matter what you want You end up in my hometown Round about 3rd Street borderline You're on and off again Girl, I been wishing that He ain't with you all night He ain't in the bigger picture, girl, yeah Can't nobody hold you like I do Feeling like it's right Don't know why it feels so right Is it 'cause you're on my mind? Feelings I can't hide That I cannot keep inside Emotional or trauma What's the point in that? It ain't tragic if we last Gotta leave that in the past Do whatever I say, yeah Feelings I can't hide That I cannot keep inside There's no better you and I Put that on my life

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...