Skip to main content

U GIRL - 제인 (JAYN)


Only you, girl Side to side, girl You got everything I wanted Wrap me around and let me taste it Only you, girl Make it tight, girl I got everything you wanted Let me put it down and low just for you, girl I've seen her a lot on TikTok (Woo) I gotta go, the time is tick-tock I need to see what's really real, yeah 'Cause that body make me twistin', alright Oh, God, it's amazing I got the feeling, I got the reason Body rolling like a rim, oh The way you make it drip, rain on me We're gonna rip it off We just gotta taste it like it's raw, yeah, all night Oh, girl, you got me lose control Yeah, I got Only you, girl (Only you and me, babe) Side to side, girl (I gotta be on your side, babe) You got everything I wanted Wrap me around and let me taste it Only you, girl (Only you and me, babe) Make it tight, girl (You gotta make it tight, babe) I got everything you wanted Let me put it down and low just for you, girl Got me hooked up I see you on top of me Like a sort of drink with cherry on top, oh We don't need no more reason Oh, you fillin' up my vision I see you in my premonition You give me hope in a lot of sessions I gotta lean back What you gotta say (Yeah) I know you've been begging for it tonight We're gonna rip it off now We just gotta taste it like it's raw, yeah, all night The way you make me lose control, yeah Only you, girl Side to side, girl You got everything I wanted Wrap me around and let me taste it Only you, girl Make it tight, girl I got everything you wanted Let me put it down and low just for you, girl Bass Girl

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...