Skip to main content

Seize The Night - CRAVITY


Why don’t you change 겁 없이 I find my way 어둠은 계속돼 그럴수록 선명한 My sight 매 순간 난 Got no fear inside 거짓을 Ripping it up 진실의 불을 밝혀 I got it in my mind Keep the light Make it so Yeah 거짓을 태우고 내 두 손에 쥐는 Truth I chase the starlight in the sky 거침없이 해 뜰 때까지 Crave it 두렵지 않아 For tonight It’s never gonna end Seize the night Woah oh Woah oh If I wanna Woah oh Woah oh 이성 너머 확신뿐인 Heart 깊어지는 숨 진리를 품어 Let me know 난 힘껏 더 손을 뻗어 봐 Cause I’ve got no fear inside 거짓을 Ripping it up 진실의 불을 밝혀 I got it in my mind Keep the light Make it so Yeah 거짓을 태우고 내 두 손에 쥐는 Truth I chase the starlight in the sky 거침없이 해 뜰 때까지 Crave it 두렵지 않아 For tonight It’s never gonna end Seize the night Woah oh Woah oh If I wanna Woah oh Woah oh 침묵 속의 답 또렷한 불빛 Woah oh 전부 알 것만 같아 Do you want it to Do you want it to (Seize the night) Just seize the night If I want it I can take it all yeah Seize the night Woah oh Woah oh If I wanna Woah oh Woah oh Just seize the night

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...