Skip to main content

Lucky Charm - CRAVITY


Hey, look at me Watch this! Let’s freakin’ go! 100% Chance 아무리 봐도 I’ve got lucky charm 널 만난 후로 매일이 Lovely Like 넘치는 Dopamine baby oh my God Like tick tick boom Oh watch out Sweetie 나를 웃음 짓게 해 Like you did 너를 만난 것부터 I’m lucky 오늘 밤은 Win 규칙 따윈 없지 Grin When you look into my eyes Baby if you wanna try me 새로워 너와 나 Swap me That’s right 알잖아 I’m one and only 네 맘에 달아 줘 Keyring Get it multiplied You + me = more than twice Maybe 우린 Sweet like apple pie You know you wanna taste good appetite Oh lucky me I got that lucky charm from my head to toe (Lucky me) 너랑 나랑 매일매일 딱 붙어서 완벽해졌어 One team Got me feeling like that so lucky Every time I swing 네게 날려 Homerun We hit the spot roll the dice Another 6 yeah! Look at me look at me 슬쩍 허공에 Peace Eeny meeny miny moe 무심코 Pick한 Outfit goin’ Milano to Paris 3, 2, cheese 아무렇게 찍어도 A컷 That’s me, crazy 달려 Fast fast Don’t look back back You so bad bad Don’t get no pat pat Hot like a time bomb 뿌려놔 향수 칙칙 그만 틱틱틱 Let me know Oh gotcha 터지는 Jackpot oh it’s It’s holy Put it in my pocket right away Feel lucky 눈이 마주친 순간 쏟아지는 Shine My lucky charm Ya feel me? Run it run it run it like a king 걸음걸이마다 Billie Jean 달빛 아래 Show time 푹 빠진 듯한 It’s my time to shine Get it multiplied You + me = more than twice Maybe 우린 Sweet like apple pie You know you wanna taste good appetite Oh lucky me Ooh wee 더 당연하게 믿어봐 For real 나 너의 행운이라고 Like me 지금 모든 것이 완벽한 Oh please 이보다 좋을 수 있을까 너만 있으면 Oh lucky me I got that lucky charm from my head to toe (Lucky me) 너랑 나랑 매일매일 딱 붙어서 완벽해졌어 One team Got me feeling like that so lucky Every time I swing 네게 날려 Homerun We hit the spot roll the dice Another 6 yeah! Ooh feelin’ on top all the time When I’m with you my lucky charm Won’t waste my time You make me you make me you make me Lucky Ooh 너와 나 끊임없이 밤새 Dancing all night long Don’t waste no time I make you I make you I make you Lucky

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...