Skip to main content

BET - 제인 (JAYN) feat. bren


Come on Bet you wanna take control She got me actin' like I'm outta control (Oh, yeah) I been getting back in the zone She got me actin' like I'm outta control I know that previous guy ain't do you right She got the prettiest eyes, alright (Oh, yeah) Bet you wanna take control Bet you wanna take control (Oh) Uh, got me on a tight rope (Tight rope) Got me runnin' circles around ya Catch me every angle (Angle) You're the only thing that's on my mind I'm wrapped around your finger, yeah (Ah, yeah) I'll give you all you want, yeah So give me, give me your love So when you dive in, I'ma have to come and take you around, for real So can somebody save me, I'm out of my mind I'm used to burning bridges, throw it all on the line Such a shame, it's too bad Who's to blame? It's my bad I know that we've been too attached Can we run that shit back Bet you wanna take control She got me actin' like I'm outta control (Oh, yeah) I been getting back in the zone She got me actin' like I'm outta control I know that previous guy ain't do you right She got the prettiest eyes, alright (Oh, yeah) Bet you wanna take control Bet you wanna take control (Oh) Yeah, yeah Got me-got me wondering what happened In the club got the cameras flashing Pretty girls, yeah, I love to attract them Double C on her bag and she killing her fashion (Killa) Shawty bad, she my type But all these girls in the club, yeah they too alike Uptight, uptight, don't play both sides Chain swang on my neck for the whole night It don't matter, no it don't change It don't matter, no it don't phase me now It don't matter, no it don't change So can you send your location now Where you go is where I'll go, I'm outside and Touchdown, interstate, girl we excited All the girls in the club they still wildin' Got 'em what, got 'em what, got 'em what Got 'em wildin' Bet you wanna take control She got me actin' like I'm outta control (Oh, yeah) I been getting back in the zone She got me actin' like I'm outta control I know that previous guy ain't do you right She got the prettiest eyes, alright (Oh, yeah) Bet you wanna take control Bet you wanna take control (Oh, yeah)

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...