Morning light across your face
Everything is in its place
No need to hurry anywhere
I could spend forever here
This is where we begin
With your hand holding mine again
No matter where the days may lead
You’re the only thing I need
Let tomorrow come and go
There’s one thing I’ll always know
Every story I wanna live
This is where we begin
Sunday records playing low
Barefoot dancing nice and slow
You laugh and pull me close to you
Nothing else I’d rather do
This is where we begin
With your hand holding mine again
No matter where the days may lead
You’re the only thing I need
Let tomorrow come and go
There’s one thing I’ll always know
Every story I wanna live
This is where we begin
We don’t need a perfect plan
Just a little time and your hand
If the whole world changes too
I’ll keep choosing me and you
This is where we begin
With your hand holding mine again
No matter where the days may lead
You’re the only thing I need
Let tomorrow come and go
There’s one thing I’ll always know
Every story I wanna live
This is where we begin
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment