Skip to main content

Fantasy - CRAVITY


I be like, breakin’ all the cages, right? I’m gonna cut this line 차려입은 Suit and tie And I’m coming to vibe, make it way too high Count that cake, I know how to flip it 멈출 줄 모르는 Riding 이제는 눈을 떠 Now Open your eyes Keep movin’ 어차피 숨은 네 본능이 눈 뜨는 순간 손에 쥔 Masterpiece 원하는 걸 Do what you want 시간이 아까운 걸 Tik tak, kick it, make it 넘볼 수 없게 선을 넘어 Go crazy 커져가는 My daydream 멈추지 마 더는 돌이킬 수 없어 No way out 모진 것에 힘쓰지 마 Step into my inner self Make it, do it, rock it Break into the room, get through it 눈을 떠 I feel right 머뭇거리지 마 Don’t lose control 기다려주지 않아 Bring that green light, green light Everyday spotlight, spotlight Give me that Always me myself and I 속도를 올려 Let’s drive In this new world Fantasy, I’ll be burning energy Ah ah ah ah (Fantasy) 흐린 세상 끝에 저 문을 열어 Fantasy, I’ll be burning energy 커져가는 Rhythm 안에 Up & down Step into my Fantasy I crush it, we’ve got to say that right now TNT 던져버려 다 번져가 모든 불빛 Deep into your eyes 우릴 집어삼킨 Nightmare 내 손 위에 올려진 Crown 챙겨 전부 Head to toe Every time 언제나 원하는 게 많아 Something more Can you hear it getting loud Bring it up, take it out To the place, you’ll never know Sweet spot, bass line, midnight, starlight Shout out to my fans Break into the room, get through it 눈을 떠 I feel right 머뭇거리지 마 Don’t lose control 기다려주지 않아 Bring that green light, green light Everyday spotlight, spotlight Give me that Always me myself and I 속도를 올려 Let’s drive 아른거리는 빛을 향해 걸어가 Tonight tonight Beyond the days 일어날 때야 Hold me tight 어제는 뒤로 한 채 Break into the room, get through it 눈을 떠 I feel right 머뭇거리지 마 Don’t lose control 기다려주지 않아 Bring that green light, green light Everyday spotlight, spotlight Give me that Always me myself and I 속도를 올려 Let’s drive In this new world Fantasy, I’ll be burning energy Ah ah ah ah (Fantasy) 흐린 세상 끝에 저 문을 열어 Fantasy, I’ll be burning energy 커져가는 Rhythm 안에 Up & down Step into my Fantasy

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...