The night is getting quiet now
The lights are slowly going out
Your shoes are waiting by the door
But I don’t want this night to end
Stay a little longer
Come a little closer
We don’t need a reason
We don’t need to know
Let the morning find us
Right here where the time stops
I don’t need forever
Just stay a little more
Your coffee’s sitting on the table
We talk about whatever comes
You laugh and lean into my shoulder
And suddenly the night feels young
Stay a little longer
Come a little closer
We don’t need a reason
We don’t need to know
Let the morning find us
Right here where the time stops
I don’t need forever
Just stay a little more
Maybe we could miss the train
Maybe we could watch the rain
Nothing waiting out there
Feels better than you here
Stay a little longer
Come a little closer
We don’t need a reason
We don’t need to know
Let the morning find us
Right here where the time stops
I don’t need forever
Just stay a little more
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment