Skip to main content

Only Thing - 지성 (JISUNG)


As I’m getting dressed With a tired mind And a heavy chest And I wanna see you tonight So I’ll take the red eye Before this fire dies I’ll be by your side By your side Even in the darkest night it’s running all over me And this heavy heart is pulling me it’s all that I see Cuz we’re the only thing The only thing That ever makes sense to me We’re the only thing The only thing That ever makes sense to me So say it now (Ooh) So say it now (Ooh) Say it now Before I lose my mind Walking the empty streets I got no lead Nothing is left in my sight I look for a sign Hoping you'll appear I wait in the dark Wishing you were here Yeah Baby when you’re gone I feel so alone Just want to hold you close once more I feel so lost when you’re not here I can't see you in the dark (Can’t you just tell me) Cuz we’re the only thing The only thing That ever makes sense to me We’re the only thing The only thing That ever makes sense to me So say it now (Ooh) So say it now (Ooh) Say it now Before I lose my mind Tell me what you feel and stay by my side Don't ever let it slip away So say it now (Ooh) So say it now (Ooh) Say it now Before I lose my mind Yeah Say it now, don't let this fall apart Say it now, before you just break my heart

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...