Skip to main content

생채기 (Scratches) - 아이우에오 (A I W E O)


They will never Know what’s going through us Between me and you We only know truth So come and gather Our scars along then Somehow it’ll be Ok The pain will go away You’re the only cure You’re my shelter I’ll never let you go Cause I know you feel the same 쓰라렸던 기억들은 날 다시 끌어당기고 아픔마저도 다시 사랑한다 문득 말해 그러면 그댄 날 다시 고쳐줘 넌 그렇게 또 다른 쪽빛 아주 마른 굳은 생채기 난 다시 긁어낼 테니 나를 또 불어줘 작고 옅은 바람으로 우후 멍울진 내 무릎 위 새로 돋아난 이 여린 살결 위로 다시 사랑해라 말 건네주면 나는 또 They will never Know what’s going through us Between me and you We only know truth So come and gather Our scars along then Somehow it’ll be Ok The pain will go away Let me be your one To hold through the dawn No need for answer I know what that smile means You’re the only cure You’re my shelter I’ll never let you go Cause I know you feel the same They will never Know what’s going through us Between me and you only know truth So come and gather Our scars along then Somehow it’ll be Ok The pain will go away Let me be your one To hold through the dawn No need for answer I know what that smile means You’re the only cure You’re my shelter I’ll never let you go Cause I know you feel the same

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...