Lazy Sunday morning
Nowhere left to go, no warning
Stay right here with me, my baby
Driving each other crazy
Sunlight dancing on the bedroom floor
Leave your worries by the open door
Tangled up inside these cotton sheets
There ain't no place that I would rather be
Lazy Sunday morning
Nowhere left to go, no warning
Stay right here with me, my baby
Driving each other crazy
I can smell the coffee down the hall
But I don't wanna move right now at all
Listening to the rhythm of your breathing
You give me every reason I ain't leaving
Oh it's like
Lazy Sunday morning
Nowhere left to go, no warning
Stay right here with me, my baby
Driving each other crazy
Time can stand so still today
Shadows slowly fade away
Pour a cup and pull me near
Everything is right in here
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment