Skip to main content

LOUDER - CRAVITY


Get loud 고요를 흔드는 Flow Realize 찬란한 수면 위로 커져가는 떨림 Nobody knows Voices in my mind 거듭된 숨결 따라 Got me something so mythical 심장을 박찬 이 순간 Oh I can feel it louder 올려 더 Temperature 낯선 떨림은 더 새롭게 Burn me alive Ain’t no use to fight it 끝없이 휘몰아쳐 온몸을 던져 Shed it off and bring me alive All my heart gets louder 떨림 속에 Feelin’ so loud You & I get higher 거침없이 Makin’ so loud Splash in the pocket, clap in the cavity Every little bounce comes back at me 파고든 리듬 Make the room lean 날을 세운 소리 베어버려 The sheen I think you know what I mean I don’t fade, I inflate I don’t wait, I resonate From a hush to a roar to a rush to a blur Gazing at the sky 숨결 따라 흘러가 파도 끝 편에 널 찾아 계속 번져가 Take me far Oh I can feel it louder 올려 더 Temperature 낯선 떨림은 더 새롭게 Burn me alive Ain’t no use to fight it 끝없이 휘몰아쳐 온몸을 던져 Shed it off and bring me alive All my heart gets louder 떨림 속에 Feelin’ so loud You & I get higher 거침없이 Makin’ so loud 나를 뒤바꿔 From the inside Not of this world 그게 My type Catch another wave take a deep dive 더 Penetrate, 더 Penetrate 올라가는 Tempo no rewind 마주하는 My inner divine Look me in the face Put me in a daze Take me to that place Makin’ so loud All my heart gets louder 떨림 속에 Feelin’ so loud You & I get higher 거침없이 Makin’ so loud Oh I can feel it louder 올려 더 Temperature 낯선 떨림은 더 새롭게 Burn me alive Ain’t no use to fight it 끝없이 휘몰아쳐 온몸을 던져 더 뜨겁게 Drive me louder

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...