라라라—라
pandora pandora
뒤돌아 you look at me
또 마주쳐
숨이 멎은 듯이
I lose control
눈을 뗄 수 없어
I can’t say no
이미 난 너에게
falling more
아무렇지 않게
you walk away
괜히 혼자 웃다
then fade away
불안해 왜 넌 또
don’t feel the same
이 feeling 멈출 수
없는 game
하나 둘 셋 세면
you come again
I’m falling deeper now
I’m losing control
you’re my pandora
you’re in my soul
like a cola popping
I lose control
이미 난 너야
never let go
open up 끝까지 go
never stop don’t say no
open up 끝까지 go
you already know
라라라—라
pandora pandora
라라라—라
pandora pandora
내 안에 가득 찬
this obsession
사랑이라 말해도
no question
이 마음 숨길 수
없는 tension
이미 난 너에게
full attention
묶어둘까 널 그냥
don’t let go
I’m falling deeper now
I’m losing control
you’re my pandora
you’re in my soul
like a cola popping
I lose control
이미 난 너야
never let go
open up 끝까지 go
never stop don’t say no
open up 끝까지 go
you already know
if I could I’d keep you close
never let you go
주머니 속에 널
hold you close
그래도 널 나는
love you more
끝까지 너야
forever more
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment