Hey if I were tall
Would it be wrong to be with you
Can you see me now
May be its not enough for you
How you feeling high
Saw you standing by
the summer
As soon as they came
I’m covered in all sweat
My t shirts are all wet
They set me free
describe your freedom
Is it the shade of your big oak tree
Or is it salt left in your mouth
because of late night swimming
Can I choose to be with you
Until our days go short on cue
How can I be with you
Anything doesn't matter at all
What is your point of view
Green, that’s what I see in blue
If you see the same as I do
Anything does not matter at all
Hey, if I were bold
Would it make anything easier?
I may be in a rush,
But heat doesn't cause any harm
How you feeling high
Saw you standing by
the summer
As soon as they came
I’m covered in all sweat
My t shirts are all wet
They set me free
describe your freedom
Is it the shade of your big oak tree
Or is it salt left in your mouth
because of late night swimming
Can I choose to be with you
Until our days go short on cue
How can I be with you
Anything doesn't matter at all
What is your point of view
Green, that’s what I see in blue
If you see the same as I do
Anything does not matter at all
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment