Skip to main content

One of Your Boys - Eddie and the Bricks


[VERSE 1] Every moment counts I'm ill, infatuated by your touch It’s the only life that was given to us Hush Time hasn't been too kind to us but don't Every second counts I don't know where the world's going But I don't think it matters when we're alone baby hold on At least we have what's needed Just hold on [CHORUS 1] So won't you come on baby I'm your guy oh I could be one of your boys Call me when you need me baby I could be one of your boys [VERSE 2] Every minute counts I lack the nerve to say what's on my mind The figments of my docility hold me down Can't really determine when or when not to hide Can't form the words that come inside my mind I linger on the tip of your calming heart Cause I love the way we both haven't figured out Baby you're the glue to my dwindled brittle heart [BRIDGE] Oh I swear I'll be around you I'll be coming up Oh I swear I'll be around you I'll be coming up [CHORUS 2] So won't you come on baby I'm your guy oh I could be one of your boys Call me when you need me baby I could be one of your boys Come on baby I'm your guy oh I could be one of your boys Call me when you need me baby I could be one of your boys (I could be like one of your boy) (One of your boys) (One of your boys) (One of your boys) (One of your boys) (One of your boys) (One of your boys) (One of your boys) (One of your boys) [OUTRO] Oh I swear I'll be around you I'll be coming up Oh I swear I'll be around you I'll be coming up

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...