Skip to main content

LOVE ME - CRAVITY


Love me Trust me You came to me like a voice in the dark But I don’t really know where it goes Push it down 더 깊어져만 가 이미 너에게로 가고 있어 So I don’t wanna let this slip away Like all the times I lost my faith 흐트러진 감정 위를 달리듯 I drift away And now we say 절대 끝나지 않게 I don’t know 너와의 기억들이 번져 With your love And now I’m waiting here for you You should love me 지금 말을 해줘 Trust me 이 순간을 놓지 마 One piece I’ll be all you need So love me 알고 있잖아 Don’t doubt me 숨길 수가 없어 Only you and I belong You wanna take it back No, this ain’t that, just another fake out Dying to check 굳이 설명 안 해도 No deed Let me take this now got you unraveled like a flower Bring your head down lower So 멈출 수 없어 We on our way 왜 굳이 너는 선을 넘을 듯이 멈춰서 Cause you do what you want anyway (There we, there we go) No matter what I do 왜 모든 게 틀어져 가 넌 또 아무렇지 않은 듯해 I don’t know 너와의 기억들이 번져 With your love And now I’m waiting here for you You should love me 지금 말을 해줘 Trust me 이 순간을 놓지 마 One piece I’ll be all you need So love me 알고 있잖아 Don’t doubt me 숨길 수가 없어 Only you and I belong 숨이 멎은 듯한데 너는 어때 흔들리는 불빛 끝이 불안해 You’re my hidden glow My high and low Anywhere I stay You should love me 지금 말을 해줘 Trust me 이 순간을 놓지 마 One piece I’ll be all you need So love me 알고 있잖아 Don’t doubt me 숨길 수가 없어 Only you and I belong You should love me 이대로 멈춰줘 Trust me 사라지지 않게 One piece I’ll be all you need

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...