Skip to main content

Odd One Out - CRAVITY


Stop Starting off this whole night with my sign Cause I’m ready for the ride yeah 나를 향해 Say say say 난 일으켜 New wave wave wave Got no way Cause I know, I won’t doubt me anymore 가려진 어둠 끝에 Spotlight Don’t turn around, turn around 경계 끝에 Cross the line 후회 따윈 없어 내게 Nobody dares, try to be like ODD ONE OUT We shut it down ODD ONE OUT 넘보지 마 ODD ONE OUT We make ’em bow We ODD ONE OUT So let me show you babe show you babe 더 크게 소리 질러봐 So let me show you babe show you babe Watch me burn it until I die Sonorous sonorous sonorous Pick up the phone Turn it on and off I’m muting all the calls Not gonna meet nobody Till I get what I want I’m phenomenal They be chasing clout like Gee you really got it all 바라는 게 없어도 I 원해 더 So try me now try me now 맞설 필요 없어 난 Cause I get it when I want it Don’t even care, try to be like ODD ONE OUT We shut it down ODD ONE OUT 넘보지 마 ODD ONE OUT We make ’em bow We ODD ONE OUT So let me show you babe show you babe 더 크게 소리 질러봐 So let me show you babe show you babe Watch me burn it until I die 어긋난 Rhapsody 더 원해 난 I’m craving more Lost in time Out of line Feel so alive (I feel the high) Show you babe show you babe 더 크게 울려 퍼져 가 So let me show you babe show you babe Watch me burn it until I die Sonorous sonorous sonorous Sonorous sonorous sonorous Sonorous sonorous sonorous Burn it until I die ODD ONE OUT We shut it down ODD ONE OUT 넘보지 마 ODD ONE OUT We make ’em bow We ODD ONE OUT

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...