Skip to main content

Querétaro - 제인 (JAYN)


Stuck in Querétaro Drinkin' reposado Thinkin' 'bout the way you moved all night Want you bad, te quiero Hit me like an arrow Somebody bring me back to Querétaro That night, when I first saw you You came walking through the door That's the night you left me mesmerized Beautiful brown eyes You drove me crazy all night Too far gone to fight Your voice was like a siren You kept pulling me closer Like my body knew exactly, automatic reaction Just take me back to midnight When your lips said you were mine Stuck in Querétaro Drinkin' reposado Thinkin' 'bout the way you moved all night Want you bad, te quiero Hit me like an arrow Somebody bring me back to Querétaro (Uh, yeah) Wanna see the way you're moving tonight Got a feeling when you're touching me right You're the one I can't let go Need you by my side Take me back to Querétaro Red wine kisses You act like you're falling Left me with nothing Tell me the reason I'm lost inside you Need your touch It's playing on my mind Runnin' Keep fallin' Can't get you off my mind Wasted Heart shattered Still feel you next to me Left my heart with you that night Now I'm lost in your paradise Stuck in Querétaro Drinkin' reposado Thinkin' 'bout the way you moved all night Want you bad, te quiero Hit me like an arrow Somebody bring me back to Querétaro (Uh, yeah) Wanna see the way you're moving tonight Got a feeling when you're touching me right You're the one I can't let go Need you by my side Take me back to Querétaro I've been wishing that I could just lose my way today 'Cause I know that all year long I'll be Falling back to you Stuck in Querétaro Drinkin' reposado Thinkin' 'bout the way you moved all night Want you bad, te quiero Hit me like an arrow Somebody bring me back to Querétaro (Uh, yeah) Wanna see the way you're moving tonight Got a feeling when you're touching me right You're the one I can't let go Need you by my side Take me back to Querétaro

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...