Go turn around, show what you got (that’s right)
Bend it over make it drop
Don't let it stop (don’t stop)
That's what I like
Baby girl as for me
A 4 M (huh huh)
Baby girl as for me
A 4 M (huh huh)
Bounce
Bounce that booty on beat (god damn)
Got the club turned up when you throwin’ that
(A 4 M)
Just shake that (shake that 쉿)
Play back (play)
When you lay that
I got it like that
I’m tryna talk but she’s throwing it back
(A 4 ME)
Throw it back Throw it back
Throw it back Throw it back
Throw it back!
Baby (oh)
I don’t wanna take anything from you
From you you you
I just wanna give it all to you
And I know we both bout’ this, alright
Yeah, girl I’m beggin’ show me
Trampoline bounce for me
Eat that 쉿 like pepperoni
Take it slowly
Swipe It all
A 4 M
A 4 M
THROW IT BACK AND A 4 M
A 4 M
Go turn around, show what you got (that’s right)
Bend it over make it drop
Don't let it stop (don’t stop)
That's what I like
Baby girl A 4 M
A 4 M (huh huh)
Baby girl A 4 M
A 4 M (huh huh)
Damn, shawty just hit my main (sheesh)
Swear I got this girl (On god)
Vivian, Louis V, everything, uh, uh
Anything for you girl
Woah
What you really tryna do
Let’s roll
Makin’ another one
For real
I don’t got time to lose
uh uh get away from here
Baby (oh)
Yeah, I don’t wanna take anything from you
From you you you
I just wanna give it all to you
And I think we know bout’ this, alright
Yeah, girl I’m beggin’ show me
Trampoline bounce for me
Get it like that yeah you know me
Take it slowly
Swipe It all
A 4 M
A 4 M
THROW IT BACK AND A 4 M
A 4 M
Go turn around, show what you got (that’s right)
Bend it over make it drop
Don't let it stop (don’t stop)
That's what I like
Baby girl A 4 M
A 4 M (huh huh)
Baby girl A 4 M
A 4 M (huh huh)
Go turn around, show what you got (that’s right)
Bend it over make it drop
Don't let it stop (don’t stop)
That's what I like
Baby girl A 4 M
A 4 M (huh huh)
Baby girl A 4 M
A 4 M (huh huh)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment