Skip to main content

Dang! - Mac Miller feat. Anderson .Paak


[Anderson .Paak:] I can't keep on Losin' you over complications Gone too soon, wait! We was just hangin' I can't seem to hold onto Dang The people that know me best The key that I won't forget, too soon I can't keep on losin' you I can't keep on losin' you [Mac Miller & Anderson .Paak:] Yeah Yeah, yeah How many mistakes do it take 'til you leave And I'm left with my hand on my face, all red In the face, lookin' at you like "wait!" I know I ain't a saint, if it ain't too late, well (I can't keep on losin' you) Don't run away so fast Know my heart like gold, but it break like glass Know my shit get old and I act so young Baby, you so cold, never have no sun You don't wanna grow up, yeah, that shit no fun So when I get home, I'ma give you some Make you feel like (Woo) when I hit that drum Yeah, the dick ain't free, I don't give no fucks Yeah, it's complicated, got you frustrated Get home late and you don't trust me, baby Way too drunk, you don't know what I'm sayin' You can drive my car, don't drive me crazy Complicated, got you frustrated Every single night I keep you waitin' You say you don't care, that's what you sayin'? We both know that's some bullshit Okay, we be fightin', we be reunitin' Kiss me, touch me, tease me, me excited God, the devil, who is who? Tryna get through to you because [Anderson .Paak:] I can't keep on Losin' you over complications Gone too soon, wait! We was just hangin' I can't seem to hold onto Dang The people that know me best The key that I won't forget, too soon I can't keep on losin' you [Mac Miller:] Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Well You can't go away, girl, I'ma need you Play your games like they're my ticket to an Ivy League school Won't get Hall of Fame dick from a minor league dude I just eat pussy, other people need food (Hahaha) Only got a little time and I ain't tryna spend it Arguin' about who ain't givin' who attention Startin' up the engine, need to reboot I just eat pussy, other people need food And I use every bone in my body Keep on holdin' on to your trust I know you don't want nuttin' to do with me But just one more time, let's make love One more time, it ain't much, fuck 'em all, let's be us Summer's soft sweetness Call late drunk, you hang up What a mess I made us, sense, I make none It's complicated, keepin' me up late Can't concentrate, you're always on my brain If it's love, then why the fuck it come with pain? I just think that's some bullshit Okay, it seem invitin', trust me, she's a titan This week she like him, next week they fightin' Need protection, all your dresses bulletproof You're safe with me, girl [Anderson .Paak & Mac Miller:] I can't keep on losin' you Where the hell you goin'? Where you takin' this trip to? Wait! Don't move, don't stay, too I can't keep on losin' you Where the hell you goin'? Wait! Where the hell you goin'? [Anderson .Paak:] I can't keep on Losin' you over complications Gone too soon, wait! We was just hangin' I can't seem to hold onto Dang The people that know me best The key that I won't forget, too soon I can't keep on losin' you [Mac Miller:] Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Can't keep losin' you Woo

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...