Skip to main content

Congratulations - Mac Miller feat. Bilal


[Kilo Kish, Paige Montgomery, Ariana Grande & Chloe Clancy:] Where are you? Oh-oh (Hehehe) Oh The Divine Feminine, an album by Mac Miller Oh-oh (The Divine Feminine, hehehe) The Divine Feminine Ooh (Hehehe, hehe) [Mac Miller:] Am I supposed to? Okay... love Love, love, love, love, love (Sex) Love, love, love, love, love, love, love (Sex) This sun don't shine when I'm alone I lose my mind and I lose control I see your eyes look through my soul Don't be surprised, this all I know I felt the highs and they feel like you See a love like mine is too good to be true And you too divine to just be mine You remind me of the color blue Girl, I'm so in love with you, yeah Girl, I'm so in love with you Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah (Baby), yeah, yeah Um, well Baby, you were everything I ever wanted Bought a wedding ring, it's in my pocket Planned to ask the other day Knew you'd run away, so I guess I just forgot it Remember when you went away to college? Hours on the phone, we end up talkin' Past, present, future, all the gossip, God damn Puppy love ain't what it was, darlin' Feelings that we have are so alarmin' I can make you laugh, I can break the glass If we made it last, it'd be a bargain Mr. Charmin', that is my department You was there before the fancy cars and You was there when I was just a starvin' artist When the car was havin' trouble startin' Now we got our own apartment, same box for the mail Same hamper for the laundry, the food in the fridge is stale And this mornin' you cooked the eggs with the kale I tried to hit it while you was gettin' dressed You said, "All you ever think about is sex" I'm like, "Oh well, you know me so well And if this what make you late, I swear, I won't tell And every time I call your phone, you better pick up your cell I swear to God I'ma freak out if it go straight to voice mail" Well, I'm the jealous type But I swear that ass is what Heaven's like And when I'm in that pussy, it's a better life That's the only way I'm tryna end the night It's my only chance, I better get it right Take your time, my baby It's all waitin' for you, for you I know I make your mind go crazy But it's all waitin' right here for you, for you [Bilal:] You get closer with, run away All I ever known is the color gray Your lovely ways bring me sunshine I found an angel so divine Heaven probably not the same without you But now you're in my world, in my world Ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...