Skip to main content

Planet God Damn - Mac Miller feat. Njomza


[Mac Miller:] Yeah, I think I'm stuck inside nostalgia My mind are in the times when this love was so divine But now it's feelin' like without ya Feelin' like how the fuck did We get into a place we ain't accustomed to lovin' inside of I know I'm out of my mind more often than not You know I'm used to givin' this all that I got, yeah It's not a waste when that smile on your face You tell me you outta place, you parked in my spot Okay, baby, this a piece of cake We could lay up on the beach, you could feed me grapes This my favorite song, spin it 'til the needle breaks We could quit the whole game, do the real estate thing It's how you beat the case Put in work, turn that pussy to the office Be on top of your game, this here a goddess And I ain't here to break a promise I'm just tryna keep it honest, and honestly [Njomza:] Tell the truth, tell the truth, tell the truth Na-na-na-na-na-na Show me you, show me you, show me you Na-na-na-na-na-na Tell the truth, tell the truth, tell the truth Na-na-na-na-na-na Show me you, show me you, show me you Na-na-na-na-na-na [Mac Miller:] Okay, no mishaps, this, that, and the third Don't go back on my word, yeah, I keep that shit gift-wrapped Your pussy a ride better than Six Flags, I'm in that No takeaways, no givebacks No question, we've been through adolescence And changin' direction, yeah, I paid attention to it It's never been easy but now it's gettin' ruthless A little more pain, that's just better music Girl, what's on your brain? 'Cause that head is stupid Lotta people suck a dick, but you can execute it Perfect timin', don't you add another second to it Don't you ever-ever-ever-ever-ever do it Yeah, head pollution, conflict resolution Keep it true, everything that I do with you I ain't here to break a promise I'm just tryna keep it honest, and honestly [Njomza:] Tell the truth, tell the truth, tell the truth Na-na-na-na-na-na Show me you, show me you, show me you Na-na-na-na-na-na Tell the truth, tell the truth, tell the truth Na-na-na-na-na-na Show me you, show me you, show me you Na-na-na-na-na-na [Njomza & Mac Miller:] We don't have to pretend We both know how it ends I just need your presence Wanna feel you feel me Yeah, you just landed from the Planet God Damn, damn Wanna feel you feel me Wanna feel you feel me You just landed from the Planet God Damn, damn Wanna feel you feel me Wanna feel you feel me

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...