Skip to main content

We - Mac Miller feat. CeeLo Green


[Mac Miller:] Yeah, well, you could be my Said you could be my Yeah, you could be my Yeah, okay, well, you could be my Baby, you could be my Said, baby, you could be my Yeah, uh, well, okay, it's alright, it's okay Okay, well, you could be my... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay You could be my... (Boo) Yeah, well, okay, it's alright, it's okay Said you could be my... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay Said you could be my... (Boo) Well, you ain't in the mood to argue Baby, don't you worry, this some shit to get along to Some shit I right my wrongs to Well, I've tried to call you, have us a discussion We never talk, we always way too busy fuckin' I'll think of somethin' to say, I always do I'm in love with the way that you say my name Every time it sound brand new And you, always wonderin' what we'll be I say we sound better than you or me Baby, you could be my... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay Yeah, I feel like you could be my... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay And I can be your... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay Only if you be my... (Boo) It's alright, it's okay Yeah, okay, and time will tell If I'm alive and well, 'cause when I'm by myself I find that I keep flyin' high, sometimes I must remind myself That change is more than pennies layin' on the floor inside the well You cross my mind, do not apologize for bein' fine as hell I'm spinnin' here inside your spell, my mind has start to wander Miss a day, I stay up late admirin' your posture And you, always wonderin' what we'll be I say we sound better than you or me Baby, you could be my... (Boo) Yeah, okay, it's alright, it's okay And, baby, you could be my... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay And I can be your... (Boo) Okay, it's alright, it's okay Yeah, only if you be my... (Boo) [Cee-Lo Green:] There's no more you or me, we are we, yes we are (Yes we are, sweet baby) And I can see, I can see, so much better (I can see) And carefully, precious things fall apart Just let them be, let it be, forever, oh Lovin' me, in spite of me, bless your heart (Bless your heart) I can breathe, I can breathe, so much better (Yeah) I won't let anything tear us apart, no, no, no We are we, we are we, forever [Mac Miller:] You could be my... (Boo) Okay, it's alright, it's okay I feel like you could be my... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay And I can be your... (Boo) Well, okay, it's alright, it's okay Only if you be my... (Boo) It's alright, it's okay [Cee-Lo Green:] You gotta deal with Mac Miller, bitch Hehehehahah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...